Serving our customers for over 25 years!
Fireworks have been an American tradition since 1776. They have been used in celebration and can provide hours of family entertainment, but they must be used by adults carefully and safely. To insure the safety of both the audience and those lighting the fireworks, take a moment to review and follow our recommended safety measures while enjoying your fireworks display.
- Do not allow children to play with fireworks under any circumstances.
- Older children should only be permitted to use fireworks under close adult supervision.
- Light fireworks outdoors in a clear area away from houses, dry leaves or grass and flammable materials.
- Keep a bucket of water nearby.
- Do not try to relight or handle malfunctioning fireworks.
- Be sure other people are out of range.
- Never ignite fireworks in a container, especially a glass or metal container.
- Keep unused fireworks away from firing areas.
- Store fireworks in a dry, cool place.
- Observe Local Laws.
- Never have any portion of your body over a firework while lighting
- Don’t experiment with homemade fireworks.